Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sky One - Profits



This student of mine asked me about Sky One on Sunday. I told him that there was going to be limited rise coming Monday, so look to unload on breakout. When he first alerted me on Friday, I knew Sky One was going to breakout and that's where he longed. Yesterday, he managed to unload almost near day high. That's amazing because he practiced what I preached and yield profits thereafter. Now, I am really happy for him because this is not his first profits after the course, in fact I think he already made a few rounds in other stocks.

I am imparting an art. An art can only be practiced because it has no form. If you ask 2 person to draw an apple, the apple would be different. As long as it is an apple, then the job is done. Whether who draws better, the teacher will grade it. It's the same in the stock market, to know whether you are right or wrong, the teacher (market) will judge by giving/deducting $ from you.

I am not a teacher, I am just a speculator, teaching my future speculators to discover and understand themselves better. The real teacher is always the market itself because it's either she gives you a wallop or reward you with $ which I cannot give. I can only give and share my experience and knowledge.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator