Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Speculation As An Art

I get a lot of comments and emails where people tells me, you are using technical analysis because you use charts. I get very puzzled but at the same time I don't really bother about it because they don't know me well. Looking at all most of my before-breakout blog posts, most of them, I have done it without charts. The charts are there just for illustration purpose to the public to show where I bought and where I unloaded.
  1. Just think about it, how do I know Midas will run today at 8:31am this morning before market opens, there is no charts on pre-open market? 
  2. Can the chart tell me something about Top Volume activity before the stock appears on it? 
  3. How did I know Oceanus would run the other day at 9:04am before any high volume appeared after I bought? 
  4. How did I know Peter Lim will buy Yanlord after I bought on October 4th and alerted Robin at 8.42am on October 5th? 
  5. How did I long/short a stock way before it appears in Top Volume like Mewah, Capitaland, Oceanus, etc..?
Of course these are just a few calls I made. There are many others on the blog and if you have time, you can do some reading of the entire blog.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/10/midas-why-today.html
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2011/10/yanlord-longwaited-breakout.html
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/10/oceanus-40min-job.html
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/05/capitaland-art-of-appearing-in-top.html
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/09/mewah-calculating-top-volume.html

Do you dare to give a call before market opens at 9am? Do you dare to give a call early and say this will run today or this will breakdown today and then it happens? Can you spot the high and low in a volatile market for almost a year? Well, I had proven that all that is possible if you understand how BBs are playing the game. Nothing is impossible. The only problem lies with human because all of us inherit fear, hope, greed, etc..

Charts are of course important, but I think understanding the mind of the BBs are far more important than using charts. These days when everyone has charts, I am trying to go back to those days where charts aren't readily available because I believe that's a challenge, to do things most people can't get it right. I using numbers to determine whether a stock is ready to move or not just like what happened to Midas earlier and many other stocks. Of course, to reach this stage without charts, you would need to have a very good memory with numbers which I think I only met 1 person who can do it consistently with profits. Talk is cheap, however there are a few who saw it live when I did it and I always produce trade records to show that I really trade.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator