Wednesday, October 24, 2012

STI - No Chasing

If you missed a short yesterday, today is not a day to chase the market. I was sharing with a crowd in my preview last night that I missed a good short yesterday due to some administrative work and meetings. It caused me some thousands of dollars but it's ok, market is always there. As long as I am able to catch every single turn, I will still be making profits. Today the market will gap down, opened red and thereafter I believe it shall trend slowly upwards in a weak and slow fashion. We shall watch.

Next week is my last preview for the course and thereafter I am off to some other upcoming exciting projects. For those who are interested in the course, you can email me. I have got people paying me straight without coming to the previews because they believe what they saw. However if you want to know more about the course or speak to me personally, you can come to the preview. Don't missed it because after this round, I don't know when I am holding a course again. To register, follow instructions below. Please note, you are registered for the preview once you sent Gill an email. There is no need for Gill to provide any acknowledgement. Just come!


Preview Date: 31st October 2012 Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending BBs Operation Campaign Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator