Thursday, October 18, 2012

Yanlord - Further Breakout!





Today Yanlord broke out further and reaching a day high of 1.31. Why did it not fizzle out this time round? In this market, every breakout is like a taking profit and every dip is a buy. However why did Yanlord managed to have further breakouts instead of one breakout yesterday and then ends? Look at Wilmar and NOL, they both broke out on the first day and on the next day it just fizzled without further strength.

From the chart when I made my Yanlord post yesterday, I knew the breakout would not end here and that's why I was confident when I made my post. I saw something peculiar the BBs performed that no one else noticed yesterday. To benefit those who are coming for my next preview on next Tues, I shall reveal and guide you on how to identify it so that you could reap further profits by not taking $ too fast off the table.

Having already garnered the status of a financial mind gamer, not to mention having been scrutinized by a large number fans, I am taking this blog yet to another level where the public and my fans will all benefit. Stay tune and watch out, I shall keep it a suspense now.

Lastly, I got an email from a fan who thanked me because she made money off from Yanlord based on my blog call. It just cheered my day because I managed to help someone profiting money from the Exchange. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator