Monday, November 26, 2012

KepCorp - The Top Short




I was out on meeting this morning. Totally paralyzed because I wasn't actively watching the market. Before I stepped out of the office, a student had a quick chat with me and told me that KepCorp was a good short. Ever since I called for the bottom in KepCorp, the stock had been up for 76cents.
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/11/dow-jones-black-art-mind-analysis.html
This morning I gave my outlook in STI that I expect some kind of reactions and so when my student told me about KepCorp, I quickly scanned the chart and true enough, I saw unloading by the BBs. At 10.11am, I told him KepCorp was a good shorting candidate for today and thereafter I rushed for my meeting. Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post or send emails, it was truly a busy day for me. I believe for now, we already witnessed the temporary top for KepCorp as of today.
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/11/sti-dont-chase_26.html

If my student can spot the top in KepCorp with precision timing after a 2 day course, I don't think the public can't because it's after all not that difficult. However if one shuts himself up and say he can't, then he shall forever close his own doors.

I had updated my ppt slide for the "The Science Behind Precision Timing" Seminar. I was watching Money Mind last night and they were talking about properties. Suddenly something spurted my mind and I went on to add more slides so that I can share with all who are attending the seminar this coming Saturday on how to time and buy physical property at the low instead of being stuck at high price. Everything in this world revolves around timing and I believe all shall benefit from this upcoming seminar. See you guys there!


FREE THE SCIENCE BEHIND TIMING SEMINAR

Seminar Date: 1st December 2012 Time: 9.30am to 11.30am
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Science Behind Timing" Seminar
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator