Friday, November 2, 2012

Midas & Wilmar




I will be very busy with my upcoming schedules already planned and layout. I still love trading but it's going to get a little tougher because of my business and work, I will still give calls and outlook and help all those who talk to me but I might not trade that much so you won't see much trade records on my blog going forward. If I trade, I will post my trade records.

Look at Midas today, it rebounded 3 pips off from yesterday low, of course, no casualty in my student because he already booked profits yesterday and avoided that 3 pip reactions. Really fast and follow what I taught him in the course.

Yesterday, I had a chat with my ex student. During the chat, she asked me about Wilmar and I told her tomorrow(which is today) it will breakout. That's during the preview and before Dow Jones had a 100+ points surge in the night. Today, she was rewarded with her Wilmar trade but made some losses on her GLP and Midas due to her own misjudgment and emotions. It's ok, money was lost but she gained a valuable experience which no one can take away from her. That's just the start of a journey of a rising speculator.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator