Friday, December 14, 2012

Artivision - 4 Mins Ahead Of The BBs!



I was just chatting with my friend Roy in the morning and suddenly I turned my attention to Artivision. At 10.37am as circled in the screenshot, I specifically told Roy that Artivision was almost ready. Within like 4 minutes later at 10.41am, as you can witnessed in the time and sales, bulks of huge buying volume appears to overcome the sell Queue.

Now, for a normal trader/person, he/she would have to wait for the huge buy volume to appear first before making a decision to buy. However for a speculator like myself, I learnt to anticipate before any volume appears so that it gives me a trading edge against the BBs. Because by the time the volume appears, 9/10 times, it would have been too late and one would need to buy 1 pip higher which is a no no in my speculation plan.

Once again, I am proven to be faster than volume. Like I shared with everyone, I don't watch volume that much because by the time volume appears, it would have been too late. I prefer to do things before any public or volume. Tomorrow shall be a good day for those who are coming for the preview, I shall talk more about anticipation.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator