Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Market Outlook 2012 Feb 11th Seminar Video


I remembered vividly where I held a seminar in February 11th this year and the title was entitled "Market Outlook 2012". It was such a boring topic and after that I never wanted to have this topic ever again so that's where you see me coming up with different BBs topics for all other seminars I currently hold. I got to agree that I wasn't at my best and looking back at the videos, I believed my speech wasn't delivered at a good flow rate. Well, that was February and I will improve my delivery moving forward, but thanks to those who came for the seminar in February, you guys rock because you made this possible.

Moving forward next year, I shall have more interesting seminars, more speeches and I really hope to meet every single one of you who wants to beat the stock market and inspired to be a speculator.

Below is my YouTube channel. Stay tune for more exciting projects to come.

http://www.youtube.com/user/stockmarketmindgames

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator