Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Annica - Colour Lenses In Action





A student of mine did his homework last night and send me for marking. This morning before the market opened, I replied to his email and one of the stocks selection was Annica. I gave him the green light to long this counter and true enough we are seeing a breakout now considering this is a 0.023-0.026 cents stock. Not bad for a start after a 2 day course and being able to see what I see. What I always enforce my students is never try to save 1-2 pips and get the job done. Today based on what I saw, I am proud that some students did execute the trade and get the job done. As of now the stock is on the Top 1 in volume as you can see, so what did I see and you don't? Technical Analysis? Fundamentals Analysis? Or better still Mind Analysis? You can decide for that. :) Happy for all students who made money!! Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator