Thursday, January 3, 2013

Aussino - The Superb Breakout




On Dec 26th, 2012, a student in the SMMG Club called for Aussino. Again, I gave my endorsement as "Nice!" Today the stock brokeout with at least 30% gain in price. While everyone is cheering, one should look to book some profits. Now, the SMMG Club had reached a new milestone with more eyes prying on stocks. In the past I had only maybe 1-2 people helping me, right now I have got dozens which is not only resourceful and powerful with more selection/rotation on stocks, but more importantly, I can focus on potential breakout stocks which gives huge % returns.

On Jan 16th, 2013, I shall touch on a few sensitive topics which reveals how the BBs conduct those breakouts and how did I spot those breakouts before it happened. I will also share my selection process on how to pick the correct stocks which are going to run. And of course, the TIMING element which everyone is mesmerize about and dying to learn. Interested parties can register below.

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5052951514/efblike 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator