Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Contel Corp - Load the Unload





This morning, I unloaded all my Contel shares which I loaded on the 24th Jan, 2013. Although I did not participate the rally in the afternoon, nevertheless, I am happy that my trades was still within the contra period and I DON'T have to fork out a single cent. Well after I unloaded at 9.49am, the stock went into a still mode of inactivity at 0.051/0.052 which I avoid a reaction and allows me to focus on other stocks.

In fact, I know a lot of SMMG students longed Contel yesterday and made money today because almost everyone in the Club punted the stock when I gave my endorsement as "it still looks good". Earlier in the morning when it was trading at 0.05/0.051, I once again posted "Contel coming, watch!!!" just to reinforced my observation was correct and hoping all the students can make money together with me. It was definitely a good day because the stock went to a high of 0.055/0.056 before closing at 0.052/0.053.  If I need money, I can always secretly siphon from the exchange because all charts exude the same behavior; flushes, panic, breakdown, accumulate, breakout, distribute then breakdown again. If one can identify those phases accurately, then he is on his way to the goldmine.



All in all, it was a good day unloading so I can rest my mind and sleep peacefully in the night.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator