Friday, January 18, 2013

ContelCorp - Before The Huge Activity



On Jan 16th, 2013, 3:40pm, I longed 1million shares of Contel at 0.048. Before it appeared in Top Volume yesterday and today, I saw some kind of sneaky jerky mini flushes. Those flushes are my important clues towards the Contel heavy breakout we saw yesterday. As usual, I did my speculation activity 1 day before the breakout. I was busy having meetings yesterday and so I wasn't actively watching this counter until this morning when I unloaded everything at 0.051 at 9.17am.

When I got home yesterday, I saw that the high was 0.053/0.054 which I totally missed it. However by looking at the chart, it only happened for a few seconds which I believe I wouldn't have the time to do it. Nevertheless, profit in pocket is never wrong. Enjoying my day off and looking forward to meet all my new student for the stock operation course tomorrow!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator