Sunday, January 6, 2013

Record Speaks - A New Student



Dec 26th, 2012, I posted my bullish outlook for Geo Energy.
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/12/geo-energy-watch.html

A public saw my post and punted 50 lots of Geo Energy on the long side. Jan 02, 2013, he booked all his profits. Well the win wasn't a lot because back then he was just a public and don't know how my method works. A win is a win and not bad for a 5 day job with a profit of $1750 without having to fork out a single cent as it was within the contra period.

Earlier today, he became my student because he was convinced of my calls where he followed me for a while. Of course, I already added him to the SMMG Club to sample all of our calls made before the breakout, no hindsight stuff. I don't like hard selling and I don't have to hard sell because records speak for itself. This call was posted on my blog LIVE before the breakout, NOT in the SMMG Club. I have a track record for 2 years and everything is recorded in this blog. One can go sample and check it out.

Here, I want to thank all the students and soon-to-be students who will be joining the SMMG Club because without you guys, there won't be Ronald K. I will give my best shot and impart my experience and secrets to you so that ya'll take back a unique skill which will last you a lifetime. Just saw one of the post in the SMMG Club, really glad and exhilarate to see students getting the skills right and booking profits! Good JOB!!!!

Update Jan 6th, 2013, 1:32am


Another public just made payment for my course and became my student after going through most of my track and trade records! Thank you Sir!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator