Wednesday, January 9, 2013

SMMG Club - Confidence And Power


Today I received a heart warming note in the SMMG Club. I did not plan or asked for it but it was from the bottom of the student's heart. To me, it's very simple, when students made money, I succeed in my teachings and guidance. While money can buy everything, there are elements that money cannot buy like confidence, experience and integrity. Money is not everything for me but the success of my students and the accuracy of my calls are the ones I care about.

When I first taught my skills and method to the esoteric few in the past, I believe almost all of them made back their course fee + surplus because of the confidence I gave them in big lots punting. I started out myself from a 5-10 lots guy to where I am today at hundreds and thousands of lots. So where did I got my confidence from? It's all from my accuracy of calls, hardwork and dedication to the market and consistency of my winnings with good money management skills. So which stock gave me the confidence to go big lots punting? I will share in tomorrow's preview. At the meantime, you can check out my trade and track records.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/08/sti-hall-of-fame-compilations-of-turns.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator