Thursday, January 10, 2013

SMMG Club - Make Back Your Course Fee


Just received an email from a soon to be student. I remembered he first attended my preview a few weeks back and sign up on the spot because I told him time wait for no man. The longer you decide the stocks shall be moving and you won't be with me and the club, so without hesitation, he signed up.

Today I am glad he made back all his course fee since the day he paid me full and joined the SMMG Club. So potentially this course is free for him and he will be learning all my day to day secrets and knowledge for free. Sometimes in life, it's good to just decide and get the job done, no point wishy washy, because in the stock market if you are indecisive, don't ever think of making money. Yes you will make, but it's small money.

Of course that being said, he is not my only student, there are many who made back and I already lost count. All in all, it is definitely a privilege to be in the SMMG Club and thanks for the referral! Good Job!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator