Tuesday, January 22, 2013

THBEV - Gap UP



ThBev Gap up today, however I already gave my call in the SMMG Club yesterday so that all my students can participate and make money! Once again, I made my call 1 day before the breakout and still within the contra period. Congrats to all the students who went longed! For those who interested to join the SMMG Club, please email and let me know.

Was it the news that caused this gap up or was it some BBs buying secretly? How did I see it and why yesterday was a good buy? To tell ya'll the truth, it was simply because I saw some flushing activity towards the last minute yesterday, that to me exudes bullishness in this counter and therefore it breakout today!

PS: For those who wants to long, one should long yesterday. The stock already gap up, no long, watch first.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator