Monday, February 4, 2013

Artivision - Nemesis





Some say Artivision is my nemesis, some say it was bad affinity with the stock. However to me, it was none of those, it was just timing problem. When something is obvious, it's not. When something is less obvious, the indications is always correct and that's what happened to Artivision.

This morning, at 9.10am, I alert the SMMG Club to watch Artivision, true enough earlier just now, the stock was trading at 0.24/0.245 and that's where I unloaded my 100 lots at 13.13pm which I also alerted all my students in the SMMG Club. The reason I took that 1 pip was not because of the stock was bad or whatsoever, but for my confidence purpose because money in pocket is never wrong and now the stock is currently trading at 0.235/0.24. Will I be back again? I shall watch and decide later.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator