Monday, February 25, 2013

Contel Corp - The Art Of Minute Chart Contraing


I just finished another Contel Trade. It was definitely a pleasure ride with Contel Corp because of all the profits I am reaping past and present. This time round, I did it with a twist. I traded using the minute chart to find the PRECISE point of entry BEFORE the breakout and I believe I found it. It was right there at 4.36pm last Friday when I longed 1000 lots of Contel shares and within 2 minutes later, the stock was on a steroid as it shot up from 0.088 to 0.095 within a 10 minute time frame.


At 4.38pm, the stock shot up from 0.088 to 0.09 and thereafter the rest was history. The Art Of Minute Chart Contraing is definitely another milestone I reached because though the chart was hard to read, I still managed to get something out of nothing. I think I had found something in reading charts that most don't see. Of course, when I longed, I posted in the SMMG Club to alert everyone and when I exited, I did the same thing. I never know when I am entering because I don't watch for price, I watch for activity. When the activity and action is ready, that's where I go for the kill.





On Feb 19th, 2013, SGX queried Contel Corp for it's trading activity. So we know, the BBs were in on that day!!



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator