Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Contel Corp - A Trendsetter





What a day! And I just got home. As I mentioned earlier this morning I had a chat with one of my oldest student last night, telling him that Contel was going to breakout today! Therefore, first thing in the morning, I knew I had to be the FIRST one to buy Contel before the public sees it. I must buy BEFORE the BBs conduct their rally before it's all too late. So at 9.01am, I was the first to load up 1000 lots as you can see from the time and sales. Thereafter, there was a lot of selling to scare public but more BBs are buying secretly. Then at 9.09am, finally the BBs showed their true colors!!!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/02/contel-corp-rippling-effect-9k-in.html

Heavy buying started to exude and finally the price went through the 0.1 level and that's where I unloaded so that I can go for my meeting! My senior student was of course better, he held it all the way to 0.115 before unloading his 500 lots of Contel to secure his $10k SGD profits.

Coincidentally, I received a Contel Contra statement from DBS Vickers for my Contel trade done last week as shown below.


All in all, it was a good day meeting people and a happy day in the SMMG Club where students made money from my calls. To see the smiles on their face is something that money cannot buy!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator