Thursday, February 14, 2013

Decision To Join The Stock Operation Course



On Feb 1st 2013, I held the Up Close and Personal With Ronald K session. After the session, many signed up for my course without me doing any selling. It was supposed to be a session, not a preview or seminar, still people were asking about my course and so I provided some details.

On Feb 7th 2013, I held a close students forum group where all students can come for a reunion including those who just signed up without coming for the course yet. I shared with everyone on how to be a millionaire and the stocks I was watching out for. One of the stock was Contel Corp. I shared my position and my outlook of it.

Today, the stock broke out and I know some students made money out of it which made me happy. It's definitely a great feeling to make back course fee without coming for the course first because that will instill confidence to the public of what I am going to teach and impart. I see more and more people signing up for my course and everyone wants to make money with me. So all I can say is the front liners will always be with me and the laggards will always make money late. For those who signed up for March course, be patient a bit because good things are meant to be wait.





Thank you to the latest student who just wrote me the reason on why you signed up for my course. You definitely made my day!! For those wants to sign up for my course, just write me an email and I will setup. There are some who signed up today and all I can say is THANK YOU. You are already added to the SMMG Club! Enjoy your lifetime stay there. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator