Friday, February 1, 2013

Osim - A Student's Call




A soon to be student for the March's stock operation course posted about OSIM in the SMMG Club yesterday and I gave my endorsement as a very good chart to with lotsa !!!!. Today the stock just gap up and appeared in the top volume with price raised. For those of you who are still contemplating in joining my course, not to fret, I will guide and show you what I see that most public don't see which includes precision timing which leads to a breakout like what we witnessed in OSIM now. It's a 1 day job within the contra period where you funds will not be locked up. If you inspired to be like a speculator like me, think no more, contact me and I shall show you how! Really looking forward to tonight's session and I shall discuss about OSIM too. :) See you guys there!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator