Monday, February 25, 2013

Ronald K - Game Changing Moment

Today I will very busy preparing a lot of paper and admin work. It shall be the day I won't forget and the happiest day of my life. It's a game changing day and a moment to cherish for the rest of my life. For those who registered tonight, I shall share something different since I am in a ecstatic mood. Thank you and see you tonight! For those who wants to come, please come.

25th February 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Be selective on your longs today because I am skeptical of any reactions that may occur. Only watch the pennies and leave the blue chips aside.

Update: Feb 25th, 2013, 10:03pm 



Reactions in STI!!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator