Tuesday, February 26, 2013

STI - Gap Down

Yesterday, I blogged about being skeptical on any reactions that may occur and only being selective on some penny stocks. Today a big reaction will occur and STI will most like gap down. When auntie and uncles are looking to long, that's where I know the time is almost ripe.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/02/ronald-k-game-changing-moment.html

It was a sell out crowd yesterday at the preview session. A lot of stock picks from the crowd, however almost all the charts you pick and I analyzed doesn't look good, except maybe one. However, even though with that one, I wouldn't look to long today because the timing is just not right. Stock market is all about timing so only long when the stock is ready to fly and do nothing when there is no clear signal.

Today is Day 1 of my happiest day, I shall enjoy with family and stay out. Trade at your own risk.

Update: Feb 26th, 2013, 9:44am 

STI gap down!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator