Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Stock Operation Course + SMMG Club



Though the horse has been long beaten for originality in speculation and the holy grail in trading, the real answer and clue is actually inside you. If you can control your overwhelming emotion, feelings and learning to let go of money, you are almost 70% there in your trading psychology.

While I received a lot of accolades and praises from fellow and upcoming students, nothing makes me more happy than seeing their smiling faces when they made money from my calls without even coming for my course yet. I am also really happy they chose me as their selected educator as compared to other bigger trading schools out there. For those who joined me recently and have yet to attend the class, you won't regret because I am imparting a new skill called The Art of Contra Trading on top of everything I am teaching. For those who are interested to join me, I can only do the April course now, so please email me if you would like to enroll for the course.

Here, I would like to thank all again for signing up for my courses, seminars and previews. Because without you guys, there won't be Ronald K. THANK YOU!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator