Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Contel Corp Preview Sharing

For those of you who are coming for the preview this Saturday, you won't regret because I am revealing how I spotted all my Contel trades and was faster than the BBs before they conducted the breakout. I am also announcing something during that day to benefit all of you. For those of you who are interested in my course, just bring a cheque book or 200 SGD cash if you want to make a deposit.

STOCK OPERATION PREVIEW

Preview Date: 

2nd March 2013, Time: 10.00am to11.30am
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator