Sunday, February 3, 2013

Up Close And Personal With Ronald K - Thank You



Truth to be told, as a matter of fact, I don't really think I gave a good session last Friday, however those who attended, almost all of them said they learned something and gained something valuable home. That makes me feel like I owe more to the public and am planning for the next one. However topics are not easy to come by so I am creating and thinking hard for one now. :) As usual, it won't be the usual market outlook or common topics. Watch out my blog space for more information.

To those who were interested and signed up for my course that day, I just want to express my gratitude and appreciation here because without you I wouldn't be where I am today. Leave all the teachings to me and I shall guide you to see what I see while others don't. It was never my intention to sell course whatsoever last Friday because it's an up close and personal session with Ronald K, NOT a seminar or preview. You guys asked for the course and so I just briefly go through it. Anyways, thank you!

I am confident for those who are coming for this upcoming course, I am going to impart you a life long skill which caused me many griefs and money in the past just to get a simple theory right. Your learning curve will be shortened and your money will be well spent in the stock market to gain valuable insights and experience.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator