Thursday, April 11, 2013

Magnus - Gunning Precision Unloading





April 10th, 2013 yesterday, I was out for my meeting. However before that I went to meet my personalized broker and instructed them to watch out for Magnus. I spent around 30mins watching and gunning for my entry price. I managed to got 600 lots at 0.046 and 400 lots at 0.047. Well, not bad after all because it was a long tiring process just to get at 0.046 and so my average price was 0.0464.

Today, when the market gap up first thing in the morning, I knew I got to be patient by watching mindfully to avoid missing a bull run if any. Minutes by minutes, seconds by seconds, the stock was hovering around 0.047/0.048 and 0.048/0.049. At a certain point of time, I thought it was ready to rally, however at 9.58am as seen on the screenshot, I quickly called my broker to sell all my 1000 lots of Magnus at 0.048 as the buy Queue was 1225 lots. Imagine if he did not execute my order at my command at the correct time, I would have suffer 1 pip lower. 3 secs after I sold, the stock dropped to 0.047/0.048 and for the entire day, it closed at 0.046/0.047.


Look at the precision timing on gunning and finding the unloading point by the BBs, I did not unload at 9.15am, 9.36am, or 9.49am. Instead 9.58am was the correct time where the stock exude some weakness before it reacted and closed at day low. I will be talking more on this on the April 25th seminar dubbed, "The Art of Precision Timing". It shall be a good knowledge sharing session for those who loves trading but particularly more to those who are intrigued by speculation. See you there. :)


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator