Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ntegrator - 2 Contracts Worth 3.3Million ?



On April 26th 2013, I unloaded 500 lots of Ntegrator.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/04/ntegrator-unloaded-500-lots.html

During that time, because of WE holdings and Aussino, I was aware of those Myanmar play counters not performing up to their standards. As usual, the first thing was to look to book profits first if something was not right and so I unloaded everything I've got.

April 29th 2013, Ntegrator announced it won 2 contracts that worth 3.3 million, however even with that piece of good news, the price did not rebound. Instead by today, it went to a low of 0.095/0.096. I would have suffer reactions if I did not book profits on the 26th April. So the take away from this lesson is if something is not right, get out first, don't bother where the target profit price is. As long as you don't allow profits turn to losses then the rest will take care of itself. When one has target price, his thinking becomes mechanical and robotic, making him shallow, limited and narrow and therefore hard to liberate himself!


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator