Tuesday, April 30, 2013

WE holdings - High Speed Flushing



WE Holdings was experiencing a high speed flushing earlier on as predicted on 27th April 2013 when I cut loss on this counter on 26th April 2013. I said and quote: "If I am correct, there will be a flush in these Myanmar play stocks before we see a rebound/rally."

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/04/we-holdings-crazy-or-fake-buying.html

In fact on April 26th 2013, I also posted in the SMMG Club to let my students be aware of it if they are planning to punt WE.


The selling earlier was definitely scary. I would have easily lost around 15k if there was some form of hope and greed. Luckily for me, I had found a niche and knack for speculation and predicting market movements which allows me to zip in/out fast to avoid any unnecessary downfall.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator