Thursday, May 23, 2013

CNA - The Art of Precision Timing, No Volume, No Problem



At 11.39am earlier, a student of mine just chatted with me and asked me about punting CNA. My answer was not bad and she entered immediately at 0.132. Just within a few minutes, the stock broke out to a high of 0.14. All these happened in a flick of a few minutes as you can see in the chart.

Of course, this is the minute chart which I believed is much more harder to analyze than the daily chart. When she entered the trade, there wasn't any volume which most public would watch out for. Well, when I gave public seminars about me myself not watching volume, I mean it because volume is slower than Mind Analysis and when volume comes in, one is buying together with the BBs and NOT before them.


The price is now retracing AFTER the big volume. So you decide whether you want to follow the BBs or long before them. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator