Friday, May 31, 2013

Magnus - The Holy Grail in Roll Over


Earlier just now, I received an sms pertaining to roll over, it really kicked started my creative juices for the day. In my mind, I was already thinking how can one determine whether a stock was being rolled over or was it being bought up and not contra. As I flipped through the pages of a few charts, I finally discovered it and shall use Magnus as an illustration. How to use processes and JUST 1 bar to determine if a stock was being rolled over? What will happen after the roll over period and where to book profits during a roll over? All these will be shared for FREE to all my students once again ONLY in the close student forum group which I will be conducting soon. I shall dubbed this as "The Holy Grail in Roll Over".

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator