Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Metech Int - Probing The Jesse Livermore's Way


On April 16th, 2013, I longed 1000 lots of Metech Int. During that time, I remembered I saw some serious hidden buying between the BBs. And because I had earlier success in reading the operator's mind, I knew how was this stock played up.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/04/metech-int-1k-fast-punt.html



On April 22nd, 2013, I was watching the stock very closely. Because I knew if I want to succeed, I need to watch vigilantly and ignore all the negativity and noises. As I was studying the general market conditions, between 10.46am-10.51am, I decided to longed 3000 lots of Metech to probe for any sellers that might appear. To my surprise after my 3000 lots, there was a follow through and a huge sum of buying. At that time, I knew the stock was almost ready to go.


On April 29th, 2013, the buying and flushing was getting more obvious and so I entered my last 1000 lots to make it a total of 5000 lots in Metech Int. After I entered, the stock did not move and of course I had doubts of whether I was right or not. At the back of my mind, I knew 2 things would happen. Either the stock would be flushed down to 0.021 or it would trend higher the next day.





Today May 8th, 2013 at around 11.23am, the company announced for trading halt and I knew it must be up to something good. After it resumed trading at 12pm noon, the stock went to a high of 0.024/0.025 and I knew it would be wise to unload there for a small profit, however I did not because I wanted to see how much more buyers are willing to buy up so I decided to wait for a while.


So at around 13:59pm, there was a selldown of 10 million shares of Metech Int. When I saw that, I got a little worried. It could be selldown to book profit or selldown to flush more people, however there was no follow through of the 10 million shares selldown and so I decided to watch for 15mins before deciding my next course of action. At 14:15pm, I decided to test how much supply was there in Metech and so I sold off my 5million shares of Metech. The stock got slammed down in a jifty and it was just a profit taking stage. So is the supply more or the demand more? What is the outlook for this stock? I shall update soon. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator