Wednesday, May 15, 2013

SIA Eng - 1 Day Before The Breakdown!




May 13th, 2013, a student of mine emailed me his homework and wanted to short SIA Eng. I endorsed his homework by letting him know that I would have short it too, however due to funds tied up in certain counters now, I am currently focusing on other stocks than SIA Eng.

When I saw the chart, I feel in love and I knew it was due for a breakdown. Yesterday the stock broke down and today it gap down! Now, this is precision timing because he shorted 1 day before the breakdown and NOT 3-4 days back. In my Stock Operation Course, I emphasize and focus on precision timing and this is one of the many classical examples of shorting before the breakdown and not following the Big Volume that comes in after that.


I went to www.sgx.com to check for any released news and there wasn't any. So before the bad news was released., the stock already had a broken hand. What will happen when the factual news is released? Hmz...

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator