Thursday, May 30, 2013

STI - Target Price





In the past, I used to have target price levels for stocks and indices. Over the time, I realized that those price levels are accurate, however it did not allow me to liberate myself which caused me to fixate those levels, be mobilized and mechanical on what I do. Basically, it refrained me from breaking barriers. To innovate is to break free of routines, mechanical and fixed patterns and the truth is outside all these fixed patterns and method.

However I also understand that many public love price levels which was what I did last time and so after a long time, I performed the price levels projection for my student's yesterday in the SMMG Club for STI. Like I promised, I will impart the target price levels skills to all my students for free during my next students' close group.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/05/soildbuild-const-cold-blooded-truth-to.html

Since May 23rd, 2013 I called for bearishness in OCBC as I knew blue chip will lead the pack when the market crash. Today OCBC and STI both suffered major reactions where they both went terribly south like nobody business.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/05/ocbc-orchestrated-selling.html

I also took notice of HSI where it did not crash like STI. While many would do correlation, I would watch individual market. As for the STI price levels, it went to a low of 3303 and as of now closing at 3320. We shall continue to watch closely.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator