Monday, May 6, 2013

Stock Operation Course Recap



Thanks for the wonderful feedbacks and your time for coming to the stock operation course. It was truly appreciated and I was glad that I was able to impart you guys my plethora of experience and knowledge throughout the years which enabled me to see things most people don't. Practice hard and you will get where am I one day. Thank you.

For those who expressed interest in the course during the talk at SGX last Saturday, you can either come for the preview or email me.

8th May 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator