Friday, May 31, 2013

WE Holdings - Mildly Good News



On May 27th 2013, WE got halted. As it got halted, everyone is expecting good news and for the price to jump when the official news is released. However looking at the chart using Mind Analysis, it tells me that the news won't affect the price much and therefore I replied back with neutral or mildly bullish. How do I know? What did I saw? Today the price reacted more so for those who were chasing and bought at breakout yesterday, be on alert. I shall give a detailed explanation in the upcoming preview next week. Interested parties can register.

4th June 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator