Tuesday, May 28, 2013

YHM - $18000 SGD Profits Deposited


I just checked my DBS account and received $93730.95 where $18000 belongs to my YHM profits before commission. Truth to be told, I don't even know how much my commission is at DBS nor I asked for any discount or commission rebates.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/05/yhm-curated-18000-sgd-trade.html

Personally, I don't believe in scrimmaging in the stock market and that's why most of my brokers respect me. While 99% of most people would ask for commission discount/rebates if he/she trades big lot size regularly so as to save and cut cost, I would give up on that.

I recalled a few weeks back when my broker offered me discount/rebates, I rejected him immediately because I told him specifically that I must operate in a stress free manner and not in any compelling situation. If the commission is a normal 0.28%, so be it. As long as when I buy and the stock runs, then why bother on the commission? Because of this liberation from money, I am able to trade without fear and stress free which really separates me from the rest of the pack.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator