Monday, May 6, 2013

YHM - The Breakout Today




May 2nd, 2013, I alerted all my students to Watch YHM. Today within the first 30 minutes, the stock was still at the back, not appearing in Top Volume. However at 9.55am, the stock started galloping to the Top Volume with humongous amount of buying!! Well, the trade was conducted in a fashion where my students can finish it within the contra period. But well, taking profits is very individual and they can choose to hold if they like for swing trade.

So which other stocks are hidden behind the back waiting to appear in Top Volume? I am gunning 1 of them personally and soon, very soon it will appear. Geo energy was another 1 which I spotted yesterday together with my students during the stock operation course.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator