Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Oceanus - World Class Speculation



On May 30th 2013, I blogged about the bullishness in Oceanus. In that blog post, the "tips" was as specific as it can be. I said "Watch Oceanus, chart looks good. Swing trade, no Contra."
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/05/oceanus-chart-looks-good.html
Now I don't watch price action or volume but only watching for timing and it's readiness. So whatever price during that day, one should look to take it. If the stock is ready to run, why bother about what price you are getting? You are going to make money anyway!!

This morning at 7.07am, way before any market was opened, straight in my head, I knew Oceanus was going to appear in Top Volume with price rising. I could virtually read the Oceanus's BBs' mind and their ostentatious intention and so I made a post on my blog for all to witness.
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/06/oceanus-top-volume.html

Now, I called this world class speculation because no one had ever made such calls with superb accuracy and precision timing on the specific day way before the market opened. To say a stock will appear in Top Volume is an understatement. To witness it LIVE when it happened is believing. I had done many classical speculation on STI but doing it on a penny, unnoticeable stock like Oceanus just brought my skill to a whole new level which I believed I discovered something again; "How to Speculate Stocks That Will Appear in Top Volume". This shall be something for me to continue practice on.
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/06/oceanus-top-volume_4.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator