Friday, June 14, 2013

STI - Gap Up


Yesterday I called for a rebound at 2.18pm and true enough, the market rebounded from there onward. Today STI will gap up because there was more buying than short covering yesterday.


Now I did not make a call at the bottom for STI yesterday, why? Because even though the market rebounded from there, at the later afternoon, almost all gains were given back. Stocks like GLP, Noble, Capitaland were all being flushed back to almost the low again. That's where I knew it's really time to make a call on my blog, the SMMG Club and public forum because at that time, it's so much safer to go long without any emotions and the fear of being flushed down.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/06/sti-rebounded.html

On June 12th 2013, I made a wrong call on STI rebounding and I publicly admit it because I indeed made a wrong call and there was nothing to shy about. One got to expect the market was on a volatile, free fall situation and it's doubly difficult to spot the bottom. However I did something that day instead of just making a call to show off. There is a huge difference between making a call and making a call with taking actions. One involves No Action Talk Only and the other involves Talk with Emotions.
My personalized brokers and some of my students indeed took actions with me. I will lead by example and expel the results later on my blog.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/06/sti-wrong-call.html
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/06/sti-high-speed-flushing.html

Soon, I am holding a seminar with a major twist. It won't be those monotonous, boring market outlook or trading with price action, blah blah blah. It shall be something refreshing and totally new. I am not sure of the dates yet however in this seminar, I will illustrate many things that has never seen or done before. For those of you who wants to know how I spotted the bottom, the future for STI, the next move by the BBs, etc..Then this seminar is specifically designed for you. I don't know when exactly, however it's in the pipeline. For those of you who are interested in my personalized brokers and getting their service on my calls, you can email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com I will arrange accordingly. For those of you who are interested in the seminar, you can also email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

You can expect a sellout crowd, so email me to avoid disappointment.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator