Thursday, July 11, 2013

Dow Jones - The Speculated Trade





Yesterday morning, I posted in the SMMG Club on the outlook of Dow Jones. I quoted that it will go up and then down. Since I knew the direction, I asked one of my senior student to trade for me while I was sleeping. I was expecting it to go deep red however it just did not happen due to volatility and luckily my student was able to adapt to changes twisting and turning during intraday.

This morning I woke up, I saw that it indeed went up and then down!!!! Oh my!! My student then sent me the trade record last night and it was bouts of profits. Though it wasn't a lot due to his account size, nevertheless it was a great call, great start and great profits over night. Which job would pay $1000 SGD for a few hours? I mean seriously which job? Only a job as a speculator who can read the fine lines of supply and demand would make much more.

Although I trade only Singapore stocks, however my method suits all instruments from Dow, Oil, Gold, Stocks, etc..I can't be developing a method that only suits Singapore, it would be a waste not to tap and capitalize on bigger, more liquid markets!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator