Friday, July 19, 2013

Invest Fair 2013 - Topic?


http://sg.invest-fair.com/

I just received a special invitation to speak at this year's Invest Fair 2013 on August 2nd, 3:30pm - 4:30pm. So what eye popping, jaw breaking topic will I be sharing this time round? Oh my, if you ever witnessed what happened on Tuesday this week during the LIVE Analysis session, the lingering effect it had on my students and with the testimonials they gave me, you would be very interested to know how I use Mind Analysis to time my superb perfect entry on penny stocks like Aussino and Innopac that ran 30% and 15% on a single day!

Why do penny stocks like Rowsley, Upp and Geo Energy make Peter Lim and Jim Rogers rich? I will reveal the untold truth that no one had ever shared. Knowledge that no books had ever written on it and I am confident of my upcoming speech. I don't have to run my mouth this time round because it's not 1, not 5 but 40+ students who witnessed what happened on Tuesday during this week's LIVE Analysis session and seeing is believing. Come or regret!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/07/live-analysis-by-ronald-k-road-to-first.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator