Friday, July 5, 2013

The $400K Challenge by Ronald K



Today was just a good day, counting money and winning trades in a short amount of time and then relaxing and chilling. For those who are coming on Sunday, kindly bring $300 SGD as a deposit if you are interested in my course or a cheque if you plan to pay the full amount. I will show you how I did it and the things to watch and look out for in the stock market. Like I said, I am a normal average joe like you, trading from small lots and then subsequently increasing my lot size to the thousands. If I can do it, so can you. There is nothing in this world that is impossible. Same goes to my student who made almost $12K on a single day.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/06/kepcorp-hsi-warrants-11800-sgd.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator