Monday, July 8, 2013

The Capsule Preview Sharing of my $400K SGD




Thanks for those who attended the "The Capsule" Seminar, I hope it inspired you and you learnt something powerful about Rollover, Panic, Fake Breakouts, etc..During the seminar you also witnessed that by just being spontaneous and tell me how badly you want to make $100K, you are able to make $ instantly with me giving $ away without doing anything, that's how much I want to instill confidence and power in you.

For those who missed yesterday's seminar, no worries, tomorrow I shall show you something that you've never experience and seen before. When you think yesterday's seminar was great, wait till you witness tomorrow's preview. For those who are interested to come, you can kindly register below:

Preview Date: 

9th July 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator