Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Next Big Thing by Ronald K - What's Next?






One day after an unbelievable mind blowing experience, letting students go back, absorb what I shared and illustrated during the intraday punting and reminisce of the "picturesque" moment in Aussino during the 2nd half of the day at the absolute perfect timing, everything seemed so surreal and today we are back to work normal again.

This morning, I need students to shared what they learnt, experienced and saw yesterday so that it can keep it pumped up for my next big plan. Just like my addiction to Visvim shopping, I need to shop to release stress in order to perform. Multiple comments and reflections came in and everybody was amazed by the Aussino's call I made yesterday.


So what's next for me? What's next to get public and students pumped up and make crazy money? There were 40 students who came and witnessed the "defining" moment of "The Art of Precision Timing by Ronald K" yesterday and none of them were disappointed nor in doubts with the method I taught.

When my first newspaper article was published back in May 19th 2013, I stay true to what I preached and teach, PRECISION TIMING. There can be skepticism and doubts, but I can't fool the crowd yesterday including those who attended last week's course when I gave them Innopac to watch out for. Those who attended should know for yourself.

Now, I am planning for the next big thing to come. To get all of you excited and relive the moment again. To relive what happened yesterday and to make crazy money from SGX. However you would need to open an account with my broker and they will let you know what to do in order to join this event. If you are interested, you can come for tonight's preview at Cityindex, I will be sharing there. Or alternatively, you can also send me an email to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com indicating you are interested. I would need to take attendance and arrange logistics. It's not an ad-hoc thingy.

Preview Date: 

17th July 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator