Wednesday, August 21, 2013

International Healthway - Cut Loss 1 Pip





I was recently in a 1 pip loss streak, from my Geo energy to my Intl Healthway. Still all I suffered was just 1 pip and not huge big losses. The point is when conditions was not right after I longed,  I cut immediately without any second thoughts. Rather than allowing myself to be indulged in the usual mechanical way setting stop losses, I would rather be a mini mouse and escape quickly than to suffer 3-4 pips of losses. So the key to success is when you take care of small losses, the profits will take care of itself. Talk is easy but how come executing it is so difficult for most people? Why is it that Ronald K can just cut and go while the public would watch and cut loss at a later stage? I don't know the answer but I would say that I have a winning edge when it comes to trading philosophy, that's all.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/08/geo-energy-one-more-loss-one-pip.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/08/geo-energy-1-pip-loss.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator