Wednesday, August 28, 2013

STI - New Bottom!




I wasn't really active in the market yesterday as I had to attend something more important. When I got home, I saw a new bottom for STI!! On August 22nd 2013, 9:24am, I called for a temporary bottom for STI, which meant I can foresee a new bottom to overtake this temporary bottom that happened on August 22nd 2013. http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/08/sti-gap-down.html

I believe a serious amount of profit taking and short selling took place before the market crashed. In fact during the August stock operation, I already provided my outlook to all my students for them to take action and it finally materialized within a short period of time. So tonight, what shall I share and what shall I reveal? It's a students' night tonight and I shall share the Mirach run, Geo Energy excitement and China Minzhong's recent crashed. See all my beloved students tonight. :)

Last night was just phenomenal. I shared with a big crowd on Geo Energy's fake breakout and China Minzhong's scandal. I believed all of them absorbed and learnt something powerful and useful for their future trades. So coming next Tuesday, I shall replicate what I shared last night because I think was very important and share more dark secrets of the BBs of how they conduct their modus operandi. Interested parties can register below:

STOCK OPERATION PREVIEW

Preview Date: 3rd September2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will email you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K atstockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator