Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Yoma - The Big Flush




On Aug 16th 2013, a student SMSed me late in the night, telling me that the selling in Yoma looked weakening and my reply was more downside. The next day and on Aug 20th 2013, the stock collapsed where a lot of retailers were rushing in to sell because Yoma broke down in a fast and furious fashion. When the BBs created a panic selling and where a lot of retailers were looking to cut loss, the stock then started to rebound like today. So the question is how did I know? How do I determined there was more downside? Yesterday's sharing was great, next Tues's preview I shall reveal everything. Make or miss it. You decide. You can register for the preview free following the instructions below:

Preview Date: 

27th August 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator