Monday, September 30, 2013

Albedo - Insiders Unloaded 75 Million Shares!



As of now, Albedo is having a heavy reaction, it gap down with the overall market!! The overall market sentiment had definitely turned bearish and sourish as speculated this morning where I mentioned both blue chips and pennies will gap down!! How accurate can that be when I made my outlook at 8:04am, in fact last Friday to all my students?? I am holding a session very soon to share this powerful secret. http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/09/sti-bigger-picture.html


For Albedo, I saw that this insider Lim Soon Fang had disposed 75 million shares of the company on Sep 12 and the official announcement date was on Sep 16! So the point is how can we be faster than the insiders to dispose our shares at the top instead of allowing them to dispose first. That shall be my next hot topic I shall share.






As of now as we can see, STI, YHM (After Trading Halt), Albedo, Noble, Metech and many other stocks are all suffering heavy reactions! Most of them gap down!! I am overtly bearish with this behavior in the bigger picture. The low can go lower!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator