Friday, September 6, 2013

AP Strat - The Burgeoning Rocket 0.34




Nothing to say! My student is reaping and I mean reaping in consistent rewards like nobody business!!



Like what I shared earlier in the morning about Top Volume counters without charts, my student selected AP Strat which had like an almost 80% gain today! http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/09/sti-top-volume-spikes.html


Oh my freaking god! I am proud and I am announcing my next project soon. The best part was when she entered, she announced it to all SMMG Club members to let them know her trades. True altruistic and one of it's kind. If you are interested to join the SMMG Club with all the superb breakouts we spotted, email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com or come for next week's preview.

STOCK OPERATION PREVIEW

Preview Date: 12th September2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator